WE MAKE SELLING CLASSIC CARS SAFE, EASY AND 100% RISK-FREE!
We offer a no sale, no pay model.
- That means that if we don’t sell your car, then we don’t charge you anything.
No upfront costs.
- We come to you and take all the photos and write all of the text. Then we start promoting your vehicle without charging you anything.
- You have nothing to lose by working with us. We only charge you once the vehicle is sold.
Competitive Commission Rate.
- Our commissions can be as low as 4% of the final sale price, which is a very competitive rate.
No tyre kickers.
- As enquiries come in, we weed out all the tyre kickers and only contact you if we have a genuine buyer.
You won’t pay extra for storage.
- While we promote your classic car, you get to retain the vehicle. That means you won’t pay extra for storage and you can still drive the car until it is sold.
Got a quick question?
- Call Shane on 0400 382 378.
EverythingYou need to know
- Know the market value of your vehicle.
- Make sure the VIN and Engine number matches your latest paperwork.
- Get the vehicle detailed and remove any offensive decals or accessories.
- Collate all information you have on the vehicle, including all mechanical, history and restoration information.
- Eliminate oil leaks if possible and ensure the vehicle has no operational faults
- You retain the vehicle for your use and enjoyment. We do not require you to endure the vehicle being stored for months in a showroom with no right of use.
- We will ask what price you hope to receive for your vehicle.
- After doing some research, we will give you our estimated market value for your vehicle.
- You provide us with detailed information and paperwork for your vehicle. We may copy these.
- You will be asked to sign consignment contracts and other necessary state government paperwork.
- We will take a copy of the registered owner’s Driver’s License.
- We will get the vehicle advertised, posted on our website and the other websites within a few days.
- We will find a buyer for your vehicle or you pay nothing
- We will inspect your vehicle to ensure it meets our quality standards.
- You will remove any personal possessions from the vehicle.
- You will be asked to leave the vehicle and not be present at the time of inspection by the potential buyer. The vehicle will not be road tested or driven unless your permission is given.
- We will provide feedback from the potential buyer.
- Once a deposit is received from the buyer we will contact you.
- Once full payment has cleared from the buyer, we will contact you again.
- We take delivery and ownership of the vehicle in exchange for a bank cheque.
- The deal is done. You go home with the funds and we take care of everything else.
- We try very hard to make the purchasing process very easy for our guests.
- We will assist you with the sales process from your first phone call or email, to when your vehicle is delivered to you.
- We will answer any and all of your questions to the best of our ability.
- We love Classic and Custom cars and are easy to work with. No high pressure sales tactics.
- We will arrange an exclusive inspection appointment with you that suits your availability.
- We will offer airport collection service for approved potential buyers.
- If you decide to buy we will draw up a Vehicle Purchase Contract.
- You will be asked to sign the Vehicle Purchase Contract and pay the deposit at the time of signing. View an example of our Vehicle Purchase Contract
- By Qld Government law no 24 hour cooling off period applies. All purchase contracts are binding.
- Multiple forms of payment are accepted including: Bank Cheque, Cash, Funds Transfer, Personal Cheque (with applicable waiting period), and Financing.
- We guarantee clear title of vehicles and verify VINs of vehicles prior to delivery.
- If needed, we can assist in financing.
- We must receive cleared funds in the full amount within seven (7) days of signing the contract.
- We prepare the car for delivery then contact you for your instructions.
- We can work with our carriers to have the vehicle delivered to you.
- All vehicles are sold ‘AS IS – WHERE IS.’
- Deposits are Non-Refundable and go towards the agreed purchase price of the vehicle